Ways to Buy
We know that building your first home, or even a new home, can be a daunting experience, so that’s why we make the building and buying process just a bit simpler. King’s Leigh offers three ways to purchase your new home,
to best suit your individual needs:
Found the perfect block of land?
Secure the lot now and then take your time to find a house design that best suits your needs.
House + Land Packages
Want to purchase your new home with as little stress as possible? We offer a variety of packages where the hard work of matching a lot with a home has already been completed by our network of trusted builders.
Have a specific idea of what your new home looks like?
Our committed team can work with you to create a customised house and land package by matching the right block with your house design.
Once you have selected the best Way to Buy at Dacland, follow these further steps to complete the construction of your new homesite at King’s Leigh:
- Select your block and pay your reservation deposit to secure your land
- Review the Design Guidelines and investigate potential home designs
- Choose a home design that meets the King’s Leigh Design Guidelines standards and request a tender from your builder
- Exchange contracts on your block of land
- Accept Builder Tender and request the preparation of plans for the Design Review Panel
- Builder to submit your home design plans to the Design Review Panel for preliminary approval
- Sign Building contact
- Settle your block of land within 14 days of title registration
- Finalise your home design and resubmit to the Design Review Panel for approval
- Builder to lodge Development Application to Wyndham City Council for approval
- Build your dream home and complete front garden landscaping within 3 months^
- Claim your Landscape rebates and secure your maintenance schedule**
^Three month completion date must be signed off by Dacland in order to be eligible for landscape rebate and maintenance pack. Speak with our estate manager for further eligibility criteria. **All required materials must be submitted and approved by the Dacland Design Approval Committee prior to distribution of rebates or commencement of maintenance program. Speak with our estate manager for further eligibility criteria.